Some say travelling well is an art. Some little secrets are learnt on the way. News.com.au asked their reporters for their best travel tips and drew up a general list of 52 tips. These tips for packing will help:
- Roll your clothes when packing; no creases and more clothes fit into your suitcase.
- Make a list and pack smart: Don’t’ forget important items. Regularly used items must be easily accessible
- Pack a small sewing kit. Also learn how to use it before going.
- Learn how to pack light. You’ll be happier if you carry less.
- Pack smart. Things you use often should be easily accessible without unpacking everything else.
Posted on May 4, 2013