Some little secrets are learnt on the way. News.com.au shared their best travel tips. The emphasis is on practicality.
- Pack light: You CAN wear some clothes two days in a row.
- Wash your clothes in the sink or shower, unless it’s easier to find a Laundromat. Take a little travel-sized bottle of laundry or use the hotel soap.
- Get good walking shoes/boots and wear them in before your travels.
- Take a jumper on the plane. The air conditioning can be cold
- Take thick socks for the plane. Cold feet will stop you sleeping.
Posted on May 16, 2013