Jim Eagles (15 April 2011) wrote: The consensus seems to be that most airlines bend over backwards to smooth things for families. Readers offered special praise for the help provided by Emirates, Air New Zealand, Spanair and Singapore Airlines. Airports which got the thumbs up included Hong Kong International and LA Airport.
If you’re planning to fly with your children,
- choose your airline carefully
- tell the airports and airlines in advance if you’ll need help
- Consider what you take with you on the plane very carefully.
- Use front-packs for babies and backpacks for older ones.
- Avoid the use of prams, invest in a Sit n Stroll. It’s a car seat that turns into a stroller